Frequently Asked Questions
You’re keen, but you still have questions?
We’ve put together a list of the most common questions we hear from customers and repairers.
1st Accordion Closed
What is Easy Excess?
Easy Excess is a buy now, pay later program facilitated via Openpay. Openpay is an innovative online and in-store payment solution enabling you to purchase now and pay later, with no interest ever.
How do I sign up to Easy Excess?
The Easy Excess program is offered at the point of sale by the merchant, where you will be guided through the process. You can also sign up any time using the Openpay App. Or email email@example.com and we can guide you through the simple process.
What is required to sign up to Easy Excess?
To sign up with Easy Excess (Openpay) you must;
- Be 18 years or older
- Provide a valid Australian ID (or New Zealand ID if a resident there)
- Provide a valid email address and two contact phone numbers
- Visa or Mastercard, both credit or debit cards are acceptable
What fees and/or interest rates apply to using Easy Excess?
Openpay does not charge any interest. A $2.50 plan processing fee per deduction will apply. If the amount borrowed is between $500-$1500, a small, one off plan establishment fee of $25 will also apply.
How are payments made?
Payments are taken automatically as scheduled from your nominated credit or debit Visa or Mastercard. You can also make a payment early through the Openpay app.
1st Accordion Closed
I am a Merchant, how does Easy Excess work for me?
- Easy Excess is a fully supported program to help you increase work flow and cash flow.
- The Easy Excess Program helps your business be promoted on line and in store
- The Easy Excess program allows you to be paid the excess at the commencement of a job instead of at the end. No more chasing up unpaid debts or negotiating payment terms. Get money in prior to end of month for jobs that roll over months.
- The program is offered to the customer at the start of the job.
- The merchant then signs them up on their plan of 3, 6 or 9 months. Full support and training is provided for this quick and easy process.
How do I let customers know that the program is on offer?
The Easy Excess program offers full POS material, digital material and regular marketing promotion on the Easy Excess Website and Social Media sites.
How can I get in touch with the Easy Excess program?
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 062 693
When do I get paid?
Almost immediately. The merchant receives from Openpay the payment in full, the following business day, less the merchant rate fee.
What does it cost me the Merchant?
No setup fees and no lock in contracts. A merchant rate fee applies as well as a once off Marketing support fee per plan, at the end of each month.
Why should I offer Easy Excess?
Easy Excess is a safe, simple payment option for customers to spread their excess over 3, 6 or 9 months. It lets your customers pay later for their purchases, with no credit card and no interest.
How do I sign up for Easy Excess
You can sign by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Or click right here.