Frequently Asked Questions
You’re keen, but you still have questions?
We’ve put together a list of the most common questions we hear from customers and repairers.
1st Accordion Closed
What is Gains Plus and Easy Excess?
Gains Plus and Easy Excess is a buy now, pay later program facilitated via Payright. Payright is an innovative online and in-store payment solution enabling you to purchase now and pay later, with no interest ever.
How do I sign up?
What is required to sign up?
To sign up with Gains Plus and Easy Excess (Payright) you must;
- Be 18 years or older.
- Provide a Drivers licence / passport / proof of age card (must have photo).
- Provide a Credit or debit card to set up initially, however, this can be changed to a direct debit from the bank if you wish after the setup is completed.
- Details of your income will need to be provided.
What fees and/or interest rates apply to using Gains Plus and Easy Excess?
Payright does not charge any interest. A $2.95 plan processing fee per deduction will apply and a $3.50 monthly account keeping fee will also apply. A one off plan establishment fee from $29 will also apply. Any of these fees and charges will be included in the fortnightly or monthly payment.
How are payments made?
Payments are deducted automatically as scheduled from your nominated credit or debit Visa or Mastercard.
1st Accordion Closed
I am a Merchant, how does Gains Plus or Easy Excess work for me?
- Gains Plus is a program designed to support all businesses to help you increase work flow and cash flow.
- Easy Excess is a fully supported program specifically designed to help Crash Repairers increase work flow and cash flow.
- The Gains Plus and Easy Excess Programs helps your business be promoted on line and in store.
- The Gains Plus and Easy Excess program allows you to be paid the amount due at the commencement of a job instead of at the end. No more chasing up unpaid debts or negotiating payment terms. Get money in prior to end of month for jobs that roll over months.
- The programs are offered to the customer at the start of the job.
- The merchant then signs them up on their plan of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Full support and training is provided for this quick and easy process.
How do I let customers know that the programs are on offer?
The Gains Plus and Easy Excess programs offers full POS material, digital material and regular marketing promotion on the Gains Plus and Easy Excess Website and Social Media sites.
How can I get in touch with the Gains Plus and Easy Excess programs?
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0479 060 768.
When do I get paid?
Almost immediately. The merchant receives from Payright the payment in full, the following business day, less the merchant rate fee.
What does it cost me the Merchant?
No setup fees and no lock in contracts. A one off merchant rate fee applies per plan. For more information please contact us.
Why should I offer Gains Plus and Easy Excess?
Gains Plus and Easy Excess is a safe, simple payment option for customers to spread their spend over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. It lets your customers pay later for their purchases, with no interest.
How do I sign up for Gains Plus and Easy Excess?
You can sign by clicking here or on the button below.